Friday, September 25, 2009

Rough Economy

THE NIT FAIRY

The rough economy is encouraging more and more people to go into business for themselves. I passed by one such entrepreneur today coming back from lunch. He was a 6'3" dude driving an extended cab pickup truck with his business advertisement on the side of the truck:

"Nit Fairy --- the only head lice treatment and nit removal service in the Tampa Bay Area. "

I thought this was a joke until I found their website later.... NitFairy.com

Hmmm one of my cousin's friends briefly started his own 'dog pooper scooper' company a couple years ago and I used to think that just may be the worst profession... until today.

BTW - what the hell is a Nit?






2 comments:

~Marla~ said...

I had to pick lice out of one of my 8 year old camper’s hair when I was a summer camp counselor. It was not fun at all. Ick! I wonder how much they charge for that service. It seems like such a weird company to start up, but there must not be much competition out there!

SarahB said...

My british peeps call "lice" nits...what a crap job though lol