Friday, September 18, 2009

Umm Can I get a raise?

So when they told us we could "work from home"....

I hope they meant make everyone who stayed at your place and partied until dawn some homemade "bitos doritos" with a recipe you found on the internet for Cool Ranch Doritos.



Cut up corn tortilla



"Cool Ranch" Seasoning



The End Result.

They turned out great. But they aren't "Cool Ranch" it is missing something and Mike, Alison, and I cannot figure it out. It would be like if you ordered a pepperoni pizza and the server brought a cheese pizza. The cheese is still a good pizza but it's not pepperoni. I'm gonna continue to tweak the seasoning until I get it right.

Next time you come over I'll make some for you.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

They still look yummy and I prefer cheese pizza over peperoni anyways.