Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't Worry Gator Fans!!!

I also talked to Elmers and they will be showing the Michigan Game on all the large screens and have the Gators on the smaller screens in the corners... I told the Manager that he should have taken advice from the late Patrick Swayze, "No one puts Baby in a corner!" But alas he wouldnt budge.



In all seriousness, with Florida, Michigan and FSU all playing at the same time, perhaps we can spread the wealth? Yes, I understand that there are a lot of Gay-Tor fans... and Yes I realize that Michigan does not have Tim Tebow. We can all agree that Bobby has to go in Tally... so why don't we all just compromise and have at least every game represented... All I am asking for is at least 42-46 inches of Plasma/LCD/DLP/LED to be dedicated to the Michigan Wolverines.


Interesting fact: The only team Herban Meyer has ever lost to in a bowl game , was Michigan. Go Blue! Can't wait for all the Michigan bashing and cheap shots on the blog, tonight at the fields and at the party Saturday!


Is Tebow, Gay?


6 comments:

Maria said...

YAY!! GO BLUE!! :P

Chandler said...

seriously? Michigan is the Notre Dame of college football... wait... I mean... uhhh...

some people think the cucumber tastes better pickled.

M. Gorecki said...

..lame

Hello Kimmy said...

Seriously? Everyone knows Bobby needs to go? I STRONGLY disagree! Not every season can be a winning season. Every team has some off games/years. I think it's funny that as soon as the Noles lose a game or two.. or in this case 3... fair-weather fans jump on the "Bobby needs to go" or "he's just too old" bandwagon. What a crock! Those are the same people that trash talk and act like assholes when FSU kicks ass and wins. Bobby built that program. He's an excellent coach. Yes, he's getting up there in years, but look at Joe Paterno. Bobby will step down at the right time, when he is ready. Bashing the coach and planning stupid "black out" protests for the game this weekend is just BULLSHIT! (End Rant)

And by the way... Go Big Blue!!!!! As person born in Michigan, I have to support the maize and blue! I was brainwashed at birth!

Robes said...

Chandler - We must work together to make sure that the Gators get the biggest TV's and sound.

Nate Dawg said...

Being an FSU fan something does need to happen in Tally. The problem is there are too many head coaches. You got Bobby Bowden, Jimbo Fisher, Chuck Amatto and Micky Andrew all trying to make decisions. This is not a good thing. You need a leader and I cant tell who it is and I dont think the team can either. I personally think that Jimbo Fisher should go before Bobby goes, WTF has his "offensive genius" got us in the last few years??? But were gunna give him a 5-year contract based on...uh you got me. Its gunna be a long year, esp since I am a Rams fan too lol.