Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Morning Thoughts (part 1)

1) The Hangover Olympics isn't nearly as fun as the Beer Olympics.

2) How did Top Shelf blow that game against the Flonettes? Someone post a recap.

3) Karaoke is better when you actually know the words to the song. Although the band name "Chandler Stole the Ding Dong" is pretty funny.

4) Bito is losing drinks at a record pace in the picks. This week he owes: Brie, Yella, Geoff, Chandler, Mike S., Nate Dawg and Mike G.

More later once I do some actual work today... Blah.

7 comments:

Griff said...

so what were the results last night?
No scores or current standings updated yet on the waka site...

Chandler said...

Actually you also bought me and Brie drinks too. Spray fart.

Florian said...

Where's the recap of the Beer Olympics? And yes, I agree the band name was the best part.

SarahB said...

LMAO Bito...ok because you made me laugh today i forgive you for last night...that, and for motorboating heather...

oh and forget work Chan we are going tailgating! WHooHoo!

PS...farts are funny

YellowBird said...

What the hell did I do? I was sick, didn't even go to the bar and didn't even talk shit. But if it's a fart-off you want, Bito. A fart-off you'll get. After I sip my signature whiskey diet you owe me.

Billy Zane tried to talk me out of it, but to no avail. "It's a fart-off. It's a fart-off"

Think David Bowie is available to judge?

YellowBird said...

Okay. If I see any I'll fart on them.

Geoff said...

Sweet...Bito owes me a beer!