Friday, October 23, 2009

Superbad, Frank, & Ty Strap one on and take it to NKOTB

After an embarrassing defeat last night NKOTB is walking gingerly toay.

In the Chug-off NKOTB still remains undefeated, however this week was closely contested. Hats off to the Ref makng the correct call when Superbad's chugger failed to flip his cup upside down after finishing. That comes down to coaching Frank...

Then the game started... let me sum up.
  • NKOTB let a few too many kicks get over their head in the outfield.
  • I suck as a First Basemen.
  • We kick the ball too high... what does that even mean? It means the ball goes too high and people catch it.
  • Superbad has some aggressive base runners... sliding into first? really? Really? REALLY? (I wish there was a Sarcasm text)
  • It was 9-0 after 3 innings, NKOTB held Superbad scoreless in the 4th. IIRC
  • Frank refuses to kick towards me when I am in the outfield... Pansy.
  • James Blake was there... he can throw the ball on a line from Left Field to First... srsly.
  • Did I mention I suck as a First Basemen?
  • Superbad's pitcher must have played Keeper in the English Premier League.
  • Ty... eh.
  • Tony from Your Mom is a Jack Ass. (no sarcasm here)

The game is pretty much a blur... but ladies, I am sure you can relate, you would rather have it be a blur when you are getting an ass pounding.

NEXT WEEK:

DON'T Miss next weeks game. I promise a camera worthy showing. No Flash Photography please.

HORN.

3 comments:

Griff said...

you forgot to mention how you got "attacked" by water-balloons playing outfield..haha

Grifter said...

Assault charges would have been filed... people whould have gone to jail. serious.

TyrusG said...

wait, how did I get thrown in on this one?