Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Volleyball

Missy has agreed to host a gathering this Sunday. So... who's in for some volleyball and football watching? We will all surely be hungover from the mid-season party, and we might as well drink more to feel better.


Who's with me?!?

**Update - We'll start the party at noon. Bring your own beers, drinks and items to grill. Missy finally got a job but she hasn't passed her 90-days yet... so we can't rely on her to feed us. :) Also... ask for address or directions if you need them. I'm not going to post it up here for fear of all the Jehovah's Witnesses who read this blog.

13 comments:

Leone said...

Yay!!!

Missy's house is the bestest!!

Florian said...

Can we go skydiving after volleyball? What time were we thinking?

Chandler said...

noon

Ding Dong said...

Count me in. I have a strange affection for volleyballs.

RÜBS said...

in

Chris said...

i'm down.

Smithkey said...

I am in for some volleyball and pool action before the weather turns cold

Brie said...

I'm in!

bull said...

Who has two thumbs and is off on Monday?!?! This guy!

SarahB said...

I'm sure Griff will want to play so we will be there...oh wait, nm LOL yea i know...i'm an a-hole ;)

Chandler said...

show up anyway

Griff said...

:(
i guess i'm on cheerleading duty for this one...Beer-Pong anyone???

Chandler said...

I'll play pong at some point