Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's worth re-posting

Incase anyone hasn't seen Rueben's post below about our game tomorrow. Bring some canned food items to the fields tomorrow for our food drive. Thanks

The Jammer vs Shocker game has decided to task itself with a food drive. So spread the word. Any personal email blasts, word of mouth and smoke signals would be much appreciated. We have a few food bank under consideration so let's hook them up. Standard canned food rules apply and if you would like to donate any other items, please post here. I will make sure they get to a proper source. Let's make it happen!!! It is the season of giving!!!

Some of the girls will be selling jello shots for a quarter. So make sure you have some change to get your "panhandle" on!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Since I just spent this evening making over 100 jello shots, I have decided since this is for a good cause I am jacking up the price to make more money so the jello shots will be 2 for $1!! Bring your dollar dollar bills ya'll!

Chandler said...

I'm not 100% convinced this isn't a ploy for Ruben to get free canned food.

Either way... I guess I'll bring him something to eat.

Hello Kimmy said...

Funny Chandler. I kind of thought it was part of his community service... I mean "volunteering" gig.

Love you, Rubs!