Friday, November 6, 2009

Knowlton's response to "Read me if you want to live"

John Connor: "This is John Connor of the resistance. . . The war with Skynet ends tonigh- GOD DAMN IT I JUST SPILT SALSA ALL OVER MY NEW KHAKIS!"

"GOD DAMN IT!"

"FUCK!"

"I JUST FUCKING BOUGHT THESE!"

Barnes (Opening door): "Yo man, what's up?"

Connor: "I just spilt salsa all over my new fucking khakis!"

Barnes: "Oh man, those the ones you just bought - "

Connor: "Yeah! From fucking JC Penny. $19.99! Now I have salsa all over them! Fuck!"

Barnes: "Chill man, you are on the air. Everyone is hearing this - "

Connor: "I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!"

Barnes: "I am sure a little Resolve Spay n Wash will get all that right out."

Connor: "And where am I going to get that Barnes?!? We're living in the Apocolypes. You see any Walmarts around here?!? FUCK!"

Barnes: "What about that convenience store we found last week that was still stocked. I am sure we can find some there."

Connor: "What? That place that smelled like urine?!?! I am sure all the bottles there have piss in them. You're an idiot. FUCK!

(Connor accidently knocks over the plate of nachos and it shatters on the floor)

Connor: ". . ."

Barnes: "Don't sweat it, John, I'll get someone to clean that up. And we'll take care of those khakis - "

Connor: "No fuck all this. I am tired of this. Tired of this living underground shit. I am tired of Skynet. Fuck skynet. I am leaving."

Barnes: "Where you goin' man?"

Connor: "ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!! Maybe I'll go to Madagascar. Ever heard of Madagascar??? Some of your people are from there unless you've forgotten!"

Barnes: "Dude man, chill out. No need to get racial. We are all in this fight together - "

Connor: "No, FUCK YOU! FUCK SKYNET! FUCK EVERYONE. I am out of here!!"


Epilogue: Connor strips out of his khakis, stomps out into the open outside the base in his undies, and is immediately incenerated by a Hunter Killer.

War is over.

8 comments:

Liber said...

Thats all you get, I am deleting my account.

See ya.

Chandler said...

lol. thanks Knowlty. it was good while it lasted.

Ryan said...

Out with a whimper.

No baby birds, no punches thrown, no "Hey Fuckers", no Outlaw, just a haphazard story about khakis and salsa.













(single tear)

Chris said...

Knowlty's still got it. Read that twice and it got more confusing each time.

Brooke said...

HI KNOWLTY!!!

Brooke said...

OOooooooo! HI KNOWLTY!!!

Rollo said...

lol great knowlty. Thats def what i had in mind

Nate Dawg said...

Yea kinda funny but pretty much a disappointment...dont even know that guy anymore