Thursday, November 12, 2009

TBO Article

Alright, a bunch of people have sent me this link today (thanks guys!). So go read the article on TBO:

Adults get their kicks with child's game

The chick made NO mention of the problems with sending a friend back in time to bone your mom thus becoming your dad. She talked to us about this for like 5 minutes... maybe the editors took it out.

And I guess this is "breaking news." Earlier this morning I heard a monkey was on the loose... now there's a giant panda reffing kickball games. F'd up world we live in.

4 comments:

MuffDaddy said...

I love how she found no need to explain exactly WHY he was wearing a panda costume made by his mom.

Grifter said...

Whatever... it makes me sound cooler.

MJ said...

Nate - you see the pics? They got a KS pic in there with you as a Georia Bulldog-lady.

FRANK said...

I am growing my inner child as we speak.