Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rays Game - Wednesday Aug 4th

 **Sold Out.  You can buy tickets at the game for $12.  Enjoy.**

Hello DPT readers. Here is your next opportunity to join the Rays-Haw movement.  If you missed our last trip, you didn't get to see Garza throw the Rays' first no-hitter EVER!  It was quite exciting, and everyone had a blast booing Maria the entire game (Tigers suck!).

Anyway, our resident Rays season-ticket holder (Jack) is getting a block of tickets for the Twins game on Wednesday, August 4th.  Tickets are $10, and we'll probably sit down in the lower level again.  Seats are somewhat limited, so comment now if you're going to join us.  See you then.


Roster:  Jack, Beardface, Souder, Chandler, Alison, Nate Dawg, Smithkey, Beer Jew, Karen, Teneille, Cathy, Cathy's man, Dawn, Marvin, Brian L., Nate K., Caruso, Richard aka: "Pocket", Jason, Ashley G., Justin, Alicia, YellowBird, April (tall), Patrick

17 comments:

Maria said...

Not sure if I work yet or not, have to get back to you.

Chris said...

How can I say no to that poster? In.

Smithkey said...

In

Nate Dawg said...

Count me in!

Chandler said...

damn, Nate. I think you're a Rays fan now...

Nate Dawg said...

Always have been (they are my #2 MLB team) but I really enjoy hanging out with friends...

J.W. said...

I already have the tickets for this, too, so you can get them from me beforehand finally. I'd rather not post my number here due to the general skeeviness of DPT's loyal readers, but it's on my facebook page and Chandler has it. Email's good, too, and if you're really cool (Maria and Amber) you can bbm me.

I'll be out at MacD's tonight probably celebrating an undefeated run through WAKA-Tampa's version of the Dominican Winter League, going to see the Rays high-A team tomorrow night at Steinbrenner Field (cheap tickets, everyone should come), and Rays weekend games. I'll have the tickets close by if you want to pick yours up and let me know about it.

Rays Haw.

Nate Dawg said...

I'll be on the lookout for ya on Saturday JW...good luck tonight.

April (tall) said...

When do we have to let you know by?

Chandler said...

Let me know this weekend if you can.

trinihic said...

Fine.... I will grace you guys with my presence... Jack 'COUNT' me in.. I may even bring some Guava for you.. its seems to be better for you than eating at the Trop!

J.W. said...

Guava cures what you catch at the Trop. Bring a bunch of them.

Also, I wonder what percentage by weight of the food challenge at the Trop is rat feces?

April (tall) said...

I hear rat feces are high in protein and a delicacy many thrid world countries.

Alison said...

Teneille:
Guava jello shots?
Guava cake?
Guava fruit salsa?

I'm just sayin'....I don't think anyone would be mad about it.

Smithkey said...

Anyone have the day off Wed or want to get off early to do some pregame tailgating?

trinihic said...

Anyone wanna car pool???? I get lost just trying to reach St. Pete's every time... :)

J.W. said...

Tickets are all accounted for and the overflow should be taken care of as well.

Looking forward to another Rays Haw victory, and if you didn't get on the list tickets are just $12 at the gate tomorrow or $10 at the gate today for tomorrow's game. Everyone come out an watch the AL All Star starter (who was dominant in that game, btw) lead us to a victory over the Twins.