Monday, August 9, 2010

Fishing Tourney!!!

Hi Everyone,

As my first real post to DPT, I thought I would make it a doosie! There is a group that I have been involved with for many years and they are putting on a FISHING TOURNAMENT! I know in our world of kickball that we know many people that love outdoorsie activities and getting together. So here are some details!

What: 1st Annual Redfish Tournament
When: Saturday, October 2, 2010
Time: 8am-1pm Fishing - AND - 1pm-5pm Celebration and Awards
Where: Hula Bay/Duke's Bar and Grill (formerly Rattlefish)
5210 W. Tyson Blvd
Tampa, FL 33611
Cost: $100 per Angler
OR
$25 if u want to come and celebrate and eat only

Deadline: Sept. 1st 2010


Each chartered fishing boat will have their own captain! If you have a business or a company that would like to sponsor, please let me know. There are sponsorship levels that include up to 2 Anglers and promotions of your company of business!

Feel free to email me at aerickson0880@gmail.com with any questions/tickets/sign-ups!

Amber

2 comments:

trinihic said...

I thought there were no Red head posts allowed on here!!!! Dammit Chan Chan.... You need to put a block on that :)

Ryan said...

Fishing is for simple people.