Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Howl-O-Scream Oct. 1


If you haven't gotten the invite or seen it on facebook there is a group of us going to Howl-O-Scream on Friday Oct 1. The lines should be shorter and there will be less of a crowd if we go early in the month. Tickets for groups(15+) receive a discount so if you get me the cash money I have no problem getting a ticket for ya.
I've set up a paypal link that you can pay though or feel free to bring me cash or a check on Thursday. Tickets are $32.05, but if you pay on paypal I've requested $33 because they take about .80 for the transaction.
Tickets MUST BE PURCHASED 5 days before we attend so I can pick them up to avoid more bogus service charges. I'll be getting the tickets Sept 24th, and no later!
Also I live out in Temple Terrace just a few miles from Busch Gardens so if anyone wants to meet there or pregame beforehand you're more then welcome to.
any questions just ask. litman.brian@gmail.com

No comments: