Friday, September 10, 2010

This bout is scheduled for 1 bitch slap!!


If there wasn't enough bragging rights and shit talking on the line already between UF and USF fans the stakes are about to get even higher...
Here's what happened in a nutshell... Wednesday night at my house Smithkey and Tony got into a little shit talking battle about the match up this weekend. Smithkey claims UF rolls the Bulls and Tony claims USF is going to shock the Gators. Tony manned up and said "let's bet pussy." Smithkey hesitated for a bit but nonetheless took the bet. Tony is getting 15 1/2 points and the wager is a BITCH SLAP. I could really give to shits who wins but I'm definitely watching the pay out, as a matter of fact you can too! Bitch slapping will take place between the 7pm and 8pm game next week in the middle of the fields or probably by the BCBC game. Ticket prices- $1

7 comments:

E-FLO said...

Great payout....

Smithkey said...

If UF wins my slap across Tony's face will be in honor of all the ladies in the league who have always wanted to do it.

Rob said...

Someone needs to bring a video camera

Nate Dawg said...

Cant wait to see somebody get bitch slapped!!! Video camera is a must...we need to hype this event up a little more

Chandler said...

I'll try to find some time this weekend to make some propaganda for the event.

Litman said...

Nate, as far as your "hype" goes I've been thinking of getting a referee shirt and using my megaphone as a mic to do the announcements for our contestants coming into the ring. Perhaps we could get some ring girls?

M. Gorecki said...

*Yawn* Last time I got all hyped about a bitch slap event it was between Tony and Bito. After 4 hours of anticipation bito barely touched him. Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice.. F-it I'll still show up to see if anything happens.