Thursday, September 30, 2010

VIP Room at Wings Gone Wild

So I think I've killed a brain cell or two from drinking (but hey its football season), but I remember someone asking me awhile ago if I planned on renting out the upstairs VIP room at Wings Gone Wild for the Alabama vs Florida game on Oct 2. Well I mentioned to this person that I'll be out of town that weekend but I can still reserve it for them.
So I have done just that and now I cant remember who requested the damn room.(Bull maybe??) Lol. So is there an interest of people wanting to use this VIP room this weekend? The owner has waived the $250 deposit that he normally requires and just asks that we spend that amount while you are up there. Given the size of the group that attends, that shouldn't be hard to achieve.
So if someone wants to remind me who I originally spoke to about this or if someone else wants to coordinate this from here and take the room, be my guest. I need to tell wings something soon so respond on here or talk to me more about it at the fields.
Go Gators.

3 comments:

bull said...

Not me, I'll be out of town also.

Litman said...

is this the reason the "mid season party" changed dates?

M. Gorecki said...

hmm ur accusing waka of changing the date cause i'm gonna be out of town? its also my birthday on oct 2so maybe Waka got the memo and i have more pull in the local community than i thought! o'doyle rules!