Friday, October 8, 2010

Payment in Full! Yella Pays Debt With YellaBucks. FrankenHate Acknowledges Yella's Creativity, Bitches At Yella About T-Shirts and Fantasy Football



Well, I've kept silent long enough regarding the big bet from last week. FrankenHate spent quite a bit of time tracking down baseball rules, providing his memory of the events and posting it. So for those of you looking to kill time on a friday morning who read his creative interpretation of what occurred last thursday, here's my truthful rebuttal.

I used to be a consistent contributor on the blog but I'm far busier these days and sadly I feel kinda out of touch with the daily time wasters discussed on the blog. However, for those of you who do know me, you know my style is pretty much honest, direct, usually inappropriate but not really confrontational.

First off, I will give FrankenHate his due. He was right about the ruling. A ruling that seems to surprise most people. I won't waste any time discussing the details. It's been covered. However, FrankenHate's version of some of the events are different than mine.

Things like how I didn't stop the game to ask Ty for a ruling. How I didn't get in his face and how betting money on the ruling was his idea, not mine. Things like how 100 bucks was an amount that he picked, not me. Regardless, no word was ever mentioned that payment needed to be in US Dollars. So YellaBucks seemed like an appropriate currency. A bullshit bet deserves bullshit currency in my opinion.

After the discussion about the payment was over and the name calling/bitching subsided, FrankenHate had some kind of strange thought claiming I was trying to spend his fantasy football money on t-shirts without his knowledge. This is especially confusing since I'm not in any of his fantasy football leagues this year. He was in a league I ran last year. He finished 2nd and was paid in full with real money, not YellaBucks. I even asked him if he was owed money from last season and he said no. Color me confused.

So at this point I consider the matter closed. I hope reading this killed some time on your friday.

PS. Have a nice day.

*** YellaBucks are not actual currency and should not be attempted to be used as such. DonkeyNoms assumes no liability for any damages caused by those attempting to do so.***

1 comment:

Geoff said...

So... you still haven't paid Frank his ACTUAL hundred dollars he's owed? As awesome as a Yellabuck may or may not be, I'm pretty sure you still owe frank American dollars.