Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DOG FOUND!!



Sorry to interrupt the kickball talk but I wanted to see if anyone could help me out…

I found a beautiful Husky-mix breed yesterday in the downtown park (next to the Children's museum).

He had a collar but the tag attached was too scratched up to read and he isn't micro-chipped. We searched for about an hour for anyone around that he might have run from before he followed us and jumped in the car.

He's SUPER friendly and well trained. I'd love to find the owner but my vet informed me that lots of dogs are "abandoned” at dog parks in hopes that someone will take them home.

If you know anyone in the downtown Tampa area that has lost their dog or anyone that might be willing to take this guy in, please let me know!

3 comments:

Ultimate Realtor Lauren said...

put up signs by the dog park -someone may have left him there while they went to eat or something. Also call animal services (pound) in brandon and proivde the dogs description w/ your contact info so if the owner calls there they can provide the info to them. Youc an also post a FREE found dog ad in the local paper.

Geoff said...

who takes their dog to the park and leave him to go eat? People leave them in dog parks because they know they will be found by dog lovers that won't eat them. I would love to take him because his creepy multi-colored eyes would scare off the neighborhood kids BUT I already have two large dogs. I'll ask around though!

Chandler said...

I bet Duc will take him... but you'll never see him again...