Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WTH WAKA? WAGGDTGBAH?!?!

So someone must have a crush on me at WAKA (crosses fingers that it's Sarah Nelson) cause it seems no matter what I do I can't get banned. I've sent emails to WAKA Founders and talked all kinds of shit on the blog! What am I doing wrong?!?!  I bet you Geoff can still log in after making the Accuracy Kick game!  WAKA has no heart and no balls!  Send me a generic banishment email, MLoop (one syllable)!!

Oh Sarah... please "poke" me on FaceBook.  Love, Bull.  <3 <3 <3

5 comments:

bull said...

Oh and the first person that correctly guess the title of this post gets a free pitcher of beer!

Rollo said...

What The Hell Waka? What A Guy Gotta Do To Get Banned Around Here?

bull said...

Winner!! You can come to trivia on Weds to get your free beer!

Geoff said...

You are correct Bull, my log in works like a charm! Perhaps we need a "Can you get banned by WAKA" game?

MJ said...

I bet they haven't figured out "Bull" is a nickname for Bill...it's tough. Only took me 5 years...