Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MONSTER TRUCKS

I see there's a practice happening on Saturday, but perhaps after that y'all will want to continue partying. I have your solution: MONSTER JAM.

The OC will be tailgating, probably in the mall parking lot, and then going to watch monster trucks race around a track, smash cars, or whatever it is that actually happens at these things. This is my first one, but I know it's going to be awesome.

Photobucket

I'll see everyone at the meet and greet.

Maybe next time we'll do school bus figure 8's...

6 comments:

Chandler said...

Excellent animation.

Geoff said...

I agree with Chandler!

FRANK said...

went last year, and you really need to be drunk to enjoy. It gets old after and hour or so. grave digger is hype tho

Geoff said...

After an hour? I bet it gets old as soon as you finish your cotton candy, which for me would be about a minute-thirty!

RÜBS said...

over the next few days they have the trucks on display all over tampa for free. google that shit! i wanna go see the superman truck in pasco!!!

trinihic said...

Love it!!!