Monday, February 7, 2011

Pre-Season Power Rankings

Here are the pre-season rankings for week one.


Yes, I'm still waiting to get the complete schedule.  Yes, there might be a few kinks to work out.  As soon as I know things, you'll know things.

Later this week (maybe today) I'll be posting information on parking, field locations, rule variations and answers to the many questions I've been asked today. 

I anticipate a lot of this season to be worked out as we go.  We need to get used to a new league, just as the new league needs to get used to hosting 200 people who have played years of kickball.

8 comments:

Missy said...

143 Doo Doo Brown!!!

Chandler said...

You know... ever since you got your very first 143... you've been 143'ing everything in sight.

I'm on to you, Missy.

J.W. said...

Ahhhh, power rankings. It's good to have kickball back. That means picks begin tomorrow. I don't know who all made it over to GKB, but I expect some Gorec-hate at the very least. And perhaps I'll have something special other than long-windedness to provide by Thursday's deadline.

Robes said...

The Growlers will be sporting black this season, FYI.

YellowBird said...

Perhaps I can start making picks again and let April collect any winnings/pay for any losses.

RÜBS said...

Yo! i got a shout out! when do we talk about interleague play???

Chandler said...

Separate but equal!!

M. Gorecki said...

Gorec-hate will make an appearance.. beginning with DPT for spreading false rumors about the ballics (as always). Name your source!!