Friday, August 26, 2011

My first GoKB, Liger & Recap Experience by The Todd.



I must admit, I had second thoughts jumping the WAKAship. Thoughts raced through my mind: Will the girls be hotter in GoKB? My first GoKB experience & that of a Liger was rewarding. I started the night off taking a leak in the women’s bathroom with Bull. Then met some of my fellow Liggers. Blanketed with newbies and aged perfection, I didn’t know if we would gel in time. BnD got spanked 2 seasons ago in the opener against the Bumpets. I was nervous. But everyone on the field knew the game was over half way thru our first at bat. We kicked ass in the first inning. I haven’t seen an offensive explosion like this Since BnD played Team Fabulous, it was great with super asshole performances by Blue. I knew I’d inject this team with classic BnD offensive assholishness, but watching Rollo blast a line drive into the girl pitcher’s face exceeded all my expectations. Indeed she caught it as well, proving to pose the biggest threat to the mad Ligger- O. She made great plays and had a great arm. Ligers brought great assholishness to the Defensive end of the game as well, having our fearless captain Huffman purposely drop a fly in the outfield so he could peg the girl running from 2nd to 3rd. Asshole Catcher would’ve been proud. Nothing held us back, not even the newbies that accidentally ran to other field’s 3rd base instead of our fields first base. And when we start correcting those easy mistakes, it will be no surprise to see the Ligers ratchet up the Power Rankings to a solid 9th place rank.




14 comments:

Rollo said...

Great recap! Just one correction, she didnt catch my ball :) the whiplash my kick gave her forced her to drop it. I understand the hospital bill is on the way!

Nate Dawg said...

Hospital bill? Did you tear your hamstring on the kick Rollo?

Rollo said...

For giving her whiplash....

!! HOT TUB PARTY TODD !! said...

Rollo, you are correct, but I think she did throw you out at first. She was awesome. I want her to bear my children, I'm not talking marriage, I just want her DNA.
I should've added how my dumb-ass got tagged out at 3rd for being greedy, but, after our mad run, we had to give up some.

Rollo said...

Todd if you are one day going to reach your full potential as a kickballer you must watch me more closely. I never got out. Not by catch or throw. No dropped balls, no bad throws. This was in part had to do with my well placed kicks flying right at female faces lol.Welcome and enjoy all that is Rollo.

She was a good pitcher though

Chris said...

Rollo did indeed make it to first on the play, but the bases were loaded, so she just threw me out at home. What do you call the exact opposite of a sacrifice hit?

Rollo said...

Not my fault you couldn't out run a girls throw who was already seeing tweety birds around her head. Sheesh

Chandler said...

Yeah that counts as an out for Rollo... Fielders Choice

Rollo said...

Nonsense, I was on base, Souder got out. It seems you have to knock someone out to give him enough time to score!! Silly baseball rules

MuffDaddy said...

Im not quite sure what I should feel worse about, dropping a ball that I should have caught, or drilling the girl in the shoulder. Just be glad it wasnt Rollo because he would have just pegged her in the face.

Rollo said...

Dropping the ball. The throw at the girl you had to do quick and she was on the move. Thy pop fly you had 45 mins to prepare to catch it was in the air so long

!! HOT TUB PARTY TODD !! said...

For the record, I love BnD. I am and will always be their baby. Calling them assholes is just slightly exaggerating on their competitive natural.

FRANK said...

what about the douche flag drop on purpose?

Chandler said...

He didn't really drop the ball on purpose. They're just trying to make our captain feel better about sucking.