Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Howl O Scream Oct 7


Last years group outing to Howl O Scream was a hit (despite the fact that I got dragged out in cuffs after 2 haunted houses) so April Tall and I are organizing it again. We are starting to collect your dollars if you want to get the group rate w/ us. We're going on Oct 7th and will be pre gaming in the parking lot by the tram pick up, the same spot as we did last year. Busch Gardens requires an advance order for group tickets if I want to pick them up before the event so money is due to us Sept 29th. You can bring us cash, check payable to Brian Litman or pay with the paypal link. . There is an extra dollar added in if you pay w/ paypal for the fees that they take. If you pay cash it's 36$. Just please let me know who the tickets are for if you buy multiples so I can keep track of this nonsense. If you want to send an invite to anyone else here's the facebook invite.

No comments: