Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 4 Picks Results

Going out of town every weekend severely slows down my admin duties on DPT. I'd apologize... but I'm currently enrolled in Nate's award winning class titled: "How to Not Care."

Anyway, Litman made some stinky-ass picks last week, and missed three. He owes 8 drinks, one to the following: Chandler, The Todd, Frank, Justin, Florian, Alison, Gorecki and Paige (who each missed one).

As it turned out, I personally owed Litman some money and bought drinks for everyone on that list except Alison and Justin (who I didn't see at the bar).

Scores and standings from last week should be updated now.

6 comments:

Litman said...

I did that on purpose so you would finally pay up.

Chandler said...

You would have been paid much sooner if you didn't lose your Man Card...

M. Gorecki said...

You didn't buy me a drink (yet). I'll be sure to collect this Thursday as we have more manly conversations about "silver dollars" and "bucs playoff elimination contests".

Chandler said...

I tried to but the clock was about to strike 10:30pm and you were going to turn into a pumpkin...

Nate Dawg said...

Chan is my top student...amazing how much that kid is putting into not caring.

FRANK said...

eflo should be your protege then nate. Two Dbags in two weeks