Thursday, November 10, 2011

DPT BQBL - Week 9 Recap

Only got time for a quickie today. Last two weeks have been brutal with actual work (for once).

Souder vs. Nate
Nate was giddy when John Skelton (who?) took TWO safeties for +40 BQBL points. But SoulGlo Josh Freeman failed to do much... good or bad. Souder started Green Bay (because he has to), and managed to survive with Curtis Painter's benching (+35) and overall suckage (+ many more). Final score: Souder wins 62 - 42.

Kyle vs. Smithkey
Both teams left some decent points on the bench, scored by their last round picks. The difference was Flacco's game winning drive (-12) and 300+ yard performance (-6). Sadly for Kyle... he started the Ravens. Final score: Smithkey wins 18 - 2.

Gorecki vs. Bito
TEEEEBOOOOWWW!! Gorecki knows his boy is gonna suck it up. So he started him with confidence! What's that you say? Tebow played well and won another game? That is NOT going to get him to the BQBL Pro Bowl. But Philip Rivers on the other hand... who played great and LOST the game thanks to two pick-sixes (+50)... that's what dreams are made of. Bito shits the bed again. Final score: Gorecki wins 59 - -7.

Litman vs. Chandler
Matt Moore of the God-awful Dolphins fucked up. He beat the Cheifs throwing 3 touchdowns, which hurts their chances of drafting Andrew Luck this year. It also killed my BQBL team this week. Side note: my team consists of Miami, San Francisco, New York and Pittsburgh. I might be first in the "Annoying Cities that Produce Annoying People Fantasy League." Final score: Litman wins 42 - -6.

Get your selections in.

Tomorrow I should have a GOKickball update regarding next season and registration.

5 comments:

Chandler said...

"Correction. I had sex with Katie."

Smithkey said...

Least amount of points I have scored all season and I won. Oh the irony. This week I am going with by boys in Oakland who really screwed me by signing Palmer and dem Cowboys.

Justin "G" said...

Tyree "I had sex with Katie too."

Nate Dawg said...

I'm going with the Bills and the Bucs.

Litman said...

Seattle and New Orleans