Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back when life was simple...


Notes:
Video almost 5 years old...also the same age as Dylan the ref.
Slowest chugoff ever.
2:33 - Tony still awesome. I think he's safe
2:58 - Yella is 'normal' and the Jammers wear league-mandated shirts. Not 'traveling' jerseys.
3:23 - Schwack cameo - sounds like he's got a frog in his throat...Fast fwd 5 years, probably got a dick in his throat.
5:28 - Taqueria sighting - miss that place
5:43 - Oh boy!
6:38 - The ingredient of happiness.

Enjoy your summer. K.I.T. Page me. See you next school year.

5 comments:

YellowBird said...

Guess it's pretty obvious where I honed my "tongue skills". I miss those times.

Chandler said...

And Nate had hair!

Nate Dawg said...

That hippy needs a crew cut

Alison said...

Grow it back out, Nate!

!! HOT TUB PARTY TODD !! said...

Awesome. Man, I missed out..... wish I moved to Tampa sooner.