Monday, November 12, 2012

Tournament

Reminder:

The tournament is this Saturday at PAL (1924 W. Diana Street Tampa, FL 33604). It starts at 10am. We should be able to have 4 games at a time for the first two rounds, so we won't be out there all day.

After party is at the Rajun Cajun.

On the side of this blog is a playoff bracket. Teams will be filled in once their position in the standings is locked. If anyone wants to run a bracket pool, go for it. The admins of DPT are too tired. And we're not very welcoming, catering or accepting of anyone but ourselves.

7 comments:

Alison said...

I'll do the playoff brackets again. Same format as always!

Chandler said...

Awesome. Very informative. Definitely explains things to the new people who weren't around last year, or who didn't participate.

I imagine we'll need to draw our brackets on napkins and pay you in Yellabucks too?

Chandler said...

Ok... Queen Jess just yelled at me because "sarcasm" isn't appreciated on the internets.

Anyway... if you're going to do brackets at least tell us how much it costs, how the points work, etc etc.

Are there blank brackets?

When do they have to be turned in by?

You know... the basics.

Jess said...

Wow, what an improvement. At this rate, you're going to need to buy bigger shirts...

Alison said...

I'm getting to it! Geez! Was in a meeting a posted my comment via phone during a boring part. I'll put a post up about it today.

Thanks Jess! I always knew there was a reason you are the Queen.

But yes, you may need to draw yours on a napkin. Just you, though.
::sarcasm::

Smooty said...

Same format... I guess that means I'll be winning again... as always!

MJ said...

Can't spell 'hand job' without 'Chandler Brownj' (the j is silent)