Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flip Cup Teams

So far we have 13 flip cup teams signed up.
Please bring your money to the game tonight and give it to Me or Angie.
It’s $35/team. Please collect all for your flip cup team money before giving it to us.
We are also requesting each team have a captain. Let me know who this is, if you haven’t already.
The captain is responsible for collecting the money and having their team where it needs to be for the tournament.

The teams so far are:
Alcoballics – Capt. Brie
Camel Toes 2.0 – Capt. Diego
Dollar Wells – Capt. Chris
I'd Kick That - Capt. Jason - Paid
Ligers 1 – Capt. ?
Ligers 2 – Capt. ?
Off Constantly – Capt. Grifter
Pick Me Up 1 – Capt. Marla
Pick Me Up 2 – Capt. ?
Playground Bullies – Capt. Ryan
Thee Beer Nuts 1 – Capt. Crystal
Thee Beer Nuts 2 – Capt. Sarah
Toejammers – Capt. Griff

If there are more teams that would like to sign up (which I know there are), please let me know.
Also, we are collecting all the money up front and will not be collecting at the party, so please pay as soon as you can.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Nate Dawg said...

Sarah hope that you made team #2...I guess you can still be capt if you dont haha.

~Marla~ said...

If there's a captain change let me know. Those are the captains they told me a the game last week.

Nate Dawg said...

Oh I'll let you know alright...

SarahB said...

Nate...James and Charlie told Marla i would be the captain before we decided on the teams...lol
Marla - Nate is the captain of team Step Dads :) I'm just a member!