Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I typically hate video posts, but...

This one is special. For those of you who thought this place was a strip joint, for those of you who thought it might be an aquarium/bar hybrid, for those of you who thought Kenny Rogers bought a bar on Gandy put his picture on the sign but for some reason called it "Dave's Aqua Lounge," but mostly for those of you who have experienced the place in all its glory, I give you...



"When you're in the mood... to hearing some good sounding tunes!"

6 comments:

Chris said...

Mid-season party?

Chandler said...

I went there a year or so ago to watch Rollo's cousin's band play. Interesting venue. But they had a song called: "Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong." And that was the highlight of my night.

J.W. said...

So we should get Rollo's cousin to play the mid-season party at Dave's. Perfect. I'll be working out my pimp hand until then. I gotta live by the songs others write.

Ryan said...

Creative Loafing Deals has this place on it. $15 for $30 coupons.

Cl Deals

Chandler said...

So if our new "social board" buys a couple grand worth of those coupons with our party budget, we can technically get all kegs half off at Dave's for our mid-season party...

You reading this Jaime?

Red Headed Step-Child said...

Open 7 DAVES a week...seriously???