Friday, September 3, 2010

Week 2 Picks Recap

Ohhhh boy.

Apparently when Todd from BnD said "not Shockers, not Superbad etc...," he really meant NOT those teams.  I thought he was just fucking around, but before the games last night he asked me to change his picks to match his original intentions.

So... that caused him to miss 5 games, and lose the picks.

BUT... the OC/PMU and YB/'Ballics ties caused 15 PEOPLE TO WIN (with perfect scores)!!!  A new record since the picks began.

Todd was a great sport last night and paid for most of the drinks.  Below is the list of winners:

Geoff (paid)
Maria (paid)
Kyle
Brie (paid)
Alison (paid)
Chandler (paid)
Steph
Rollo (paid)
Gorecki (paid)
Griff (paid)
Jack
Paige (paid)
Florian (paid)
Rob
Refill Kevin

If your name is on the list and you haven't been paid... find me or Todd next week.

7 comments:

Geoff said...

Thanks Todd... my free beer was tasty!

Ryan said...

Sheeeeee-it(Clay Davis style) I thought my 7 from last season was the end of the world.

J.W. said...

The Wire = awesome. Clay Davis is the man.

Kyle said...

When you look at the standings (League Standings, not Pick Standings)...Why is Superbad on a 2 game winning streak when they are 1-0-1?

!! HOT TUB PARTY TODD !! said...

DPT, I have arrived... when I enter the blog you know it... seriously, has anyone ever made more waves with their first post? and it was in BnD asshole fashion, instead of pointing out who's going to win, I point out who's NOT going to. Sure, I could've been complacent and amiable and picked Refill over Fabulous or Waka over kick that... why? you can't respect that? What's for sure is that BnD was the only 100% picked team that week. No other team was locked for victory by their voting peers. That speaks volumes. I still don't understand how I owe 15 drinks after betting wrong on 5 games, or why anyone would still be reading this lengthly comment, or if any of it matters.

!! HOT TUB PARTY TODD !! said...

Paige, you're a celebrity, my pleasure. but "they" are sorta right... I did drop a rufie in it.

Maria said...

Wait, Paige got a vodka soda and I got a beer to give to a friend?? I don't even like beer!!