Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crystal Pitcher... Or Whatever

In somewhat of a landslide, SuperBad won their second Crystal Pitcher award, for the most fun team in the league.  Ironically, only CJ was still around when the votes were tallied, and he was the only SuperBadder to show up at Rajin Cajun. C'est la vie.  The people have spoken, and I can't even say it's the worst voting decision we've made in the past few years.

I think I still have all the ballots stuffed in my sports bag, so I'll post up some graphs of which teams voted for which.  Kinda like they do for congress.

Crystal Pitcher Picture!  Congrats, CJ!

Oh, and the only two new names suggested for this award were "Shining Light" (which is probably dated and will lose it's intended meaning over time) and "Beaver Liquor" (umm, yep).

8 comments:

FRANK said...

Thanks Everyone.. What if we named it the Crunk Cup? kind of dated as well, but still kinda hype

Chandler said...

Why not the Chalice of Hype?

Chandler said...

Rob's Red Grill Award?

FRANK said...

We could make it the crunk cloak. I could bring my robe.

RTT Realty said...

Chalice of Commraderie (CoC) or coc for short

Nick said...

I think Off Constantly had a strong case for this award

Chandler said...

They weren't last in the voting...

Rollo said...

I voted for them!