Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tampa Bay Storm Game


The Ligers stumbled upon a bunch of free Tampa Bay Storm "tickets" for this Friday's match against the Cleveland Gladiators. Needless to say, we have many more tickets than we have Ligers willing to go.

The last time I went to a Storm game (also for free) I stayed for the first half... of the first quarter.

But maybe this outing will be different! For one, it's "Youth Sports Night" as well as "Martial Arts Night." It's also Friday the 13th. And we're going to do some hardcore pre-drinking along with attempting to sneak beers into the game.

If the game sucks we'll just bail and head to Hattricks or the Hub.

So if anyone out there wants to join a few Liggers (although you have to call us Liggas, because you aren't one of us and the other phrase is offensive when outsiders use it), post a comment or send me a message. Maybe we'll spot the next Deeks on the field!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crickets!

Anonymous said...

Crickets!

Chandler said...

haha. we got a group of 8 or so. You in Josh?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about it but actually got suite tickets to the game. I'd watch the WNBA from the suite!

Chandler said...

So you'll be there? Want to hit the bar after?

Justin "G" said...

I get a suite when you get free beer and food! Jackass!

Anonymous said...

The free beer and hot dogs are glorious! Fuck your Hot Willy's sandwiches Litman! I'm down for the bar after. Only problem is I imagine you guys leaving at the 5 minute mark of the first quarter. I'll be there as long as they keep bringing ice cold beer!

Chandler said...

Find a way to get us in that suite. Spice that shit up.

Anonymous said...

Have to talk to Justin about that. I'm just along for the ride.

Chandler said...

Damn gingers.