Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gator crap

I work with a charity called Promise To Kate <promisetokate.org> that provides support in the fight against Myotonic Dystrophy. We're having an event on March 2nd and I thought some of you obnoxious Gator fans might be interested in some of the silent auction items. Danny Wuerffel was kind enough to sign several items for us including a helmet, hats and shirts. If you are interested in bidding on them for a great cause, find me at the fields tonight and let me know. The event is in Jacksonville, so I'll put the bid in for you. We also have a trip for two to St. Andrews with accommodations for six nights and a gift card for golf, but you poor bastards can't afford it.

- Deeks

1 comment:

Alison said...

If you have other golf things you might want to post that stuff over on the DPT Golf blog.