Monday, May 18, 2009

Bayshorekb

The site is backup for good. Knowlton has his personal reasons for what he did and if you want to know what they are then call him. Knowlton was nice enough to forward bayshorekb over to this site but wants nothing to do with it anymore. We are still going to try to come up with a different .com name but until then this will work just fine. Donkey Punch Toboggan was made and started by me last week back when you guys were all in Key West which means Knowlton has no power to close it down. A lot of the old contributors are already signed back up over here and Chandler will have some pics up tonight.

As for Jeanettes blog....

I for one am glad to see it up and hope it does very well! I am 100% happier knowing I won't have to scroll down past 11 Jeanette posts just to find a decent one. I would of built her a blog months ago had I known this would be the result.

8 comments:

M. Gorecki said...

sweet, now i have two blog sites to contribute to my productive workday.

"Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work."

and give me posting rights dammit!

Rollo said...

Will do!

Griff said...

i'd like to have posting rights too please

Rollo said...

Check your email, if you didn't get an invite then let me know your correct email addy

Rollo said...

Whats your email griff?

Rollo said...

sent

M. Gorecki said...

got it thanks!

let the abuse begin! ;)

Jeanette said...

Rollo, I guess I never realized how indecent my posts were... I guess I thought I put as much work into them as everyone else and was just pissed to see them taken down... Either way, Problem solved... BTW, I just put up a great video of my rats on my site... sorry you're going to miss out!